- Multipurpose All Mountain Freestyle Board
- Men’s Directional Twin-Tip Shape
- Traditional Camber
- Men’s Directional Twin-Tip Shape – versatile all mountain ABS sidewall performance board construction with an emphasis on freestyle.
- Traditional Camber– the most lively and precise ride that will respond to your every demand in any terrain or condition.
See Camber Detail
- Full Poplar Core with Carbon Stringers– a strong lightweight wood core featuring 1 inch tip to tail carbon stringers in a 1X2S layup for maximum pop, power and response.
- Tri-axial Fiberglass– the best, most adaptable, longest-lasting fiberglass available helps the board retain it’s original flex characteristics longer.
- Symmetrical Flex– soft 1 2 3 4 5 stiff
- Sintered Base– a high density material that provides the most durable base available, along with tiny pockets in the base for maximum wax retention create the fastest gliding board on the hill.
- Rubber Foil Dampeners– provide a smoother ride by absorbing vibrations caused from variable terrain giving your legs the endurance for more runs.
- 1 Degree Bevel– allows for catch free turns and confident jib action.
- Sizes– 154, 157, 160
Available at Sports Authority