- All Mountain Board
- Kid’s True Twin-Tip Shape
- EZ Rocker Flat Technology
- Availability: USA
- Kid’s True Twin-Tip Shape – all mountain cap construction performance.
- EZ Rocker Flat Technology– flat base with late rise in the tip and tail that offers the best blend in style and performance. Great for worry-free, effortless turning and increased float in off-piste conditions. See Camber Detail
- Full Lite-Wood Core– a lightweight durable wood core for maximum pop and response in a kid’s specific flex pattern.
- Bi-axial Fiberglass – a lighter weight glass with softer flex characteristics for a more forgiving ride.
- Symmetrical Flex – soft 1 2 3 4 5 stiff
- UHMW Extruded Base– fast, durable and low maintenance base material.
- Rubber Foil Dampeners– provide a smoother ride by absorbing vibrations caused from variable terrain giving your legs the endurance for more runs.
- 1 Degree Bevel– allows for catch free turns.
- Sizes – 120, 130, 140
Available at Sports Authority