- Multipurpose All-Mountain Freestyle Board
- True Twin-Tip Shape
- EZ Rocker Flat Technology
- True Twin-Tip Shape – a multipurpose, all-mountain ABS sidewall performance board construction with an emphasis on freestyle.
- EZ Rocker Flat Technology – park friendly flat base with late rise in the tip and tail that offers the best blend in style and performance. Great for worry-free, effortless turning and increased float in off-piste conditions.
- See Camber Detail
- Full Poplar Core– a strong and lightweight wood core for maximum pop, power and response.
- Bi-axial Fiberglass – a lighter weight glass with softer flex characteristics for a more forgiving and park-friendly ride.
- Symmetrical Flex – soft 1 2 3 4 5 stiff
- Rubber Foil Dampeners – provide a smoother ride by absorbing vibrations caused from variable terrain.
- 4400 Extruded Base – fast, durable and low maintenance base material.
- 1 Degree Bevel – allows for catch-free turns and confident shred action.
- Sizes – 142, 147, 152
Available at Sportchek