- Versatile High-Performance All-Mountain Freeride Board
- Directional Twin-Tip shape
- Traditional Camber
- Directional Twin-Tip Shape – versatile, high-performance, all-mountain ABS sidewall board construction with an emphasis on freeriding.
- Traditional Camber – the most lively and precise ride that will respond to your every demand in any terrain or condition.
See Camber Detail
- Full Poplar Core with Carbon Stringers – a strong and lightweight wood core featuring 1 inch tip-to-tail carbon stringers in a 1X2S layup for maximum pop, power and response.
- Tri-Axial Fiberglass – the best, most adaptable, longest-lasting fiberglass available helps the board retain its original flex characteristics longer.
- Symmetrical Flex – soft 1 2 3 4 5 stiff.
- Rubber Foil Dampeners – provide a smoother ride by absorbing vibrations caused by variable terrain.
- ISO 7200 Sintered Base with a Stone-Ground finish – a high density material that provides the most durable base available, along with tiny pockets in the base for maximum wax retention, create the fastest gliding board on the hill.
- 1 Degree Bevel – allows for catch free turns and increased rider confidence.
- Sizes – 151,154,157,161,163,155w,157w,159w,163w