- Multipurpose All Mountain Freeride Board
- Men’s Directional Twin-Tip Shape
- EZ Rider Technology
- Availability: Canada
- Men’s Directional Twin-Tip Shape – multipurpose all mountain ABS sidewall performance board construction with an emphasis on backcountry and big mountain riding.
- EZ Rider Technology – a primarily flat base featuring a small amount of camber and rocker under the feet with late rise in the tip and tail offers the best blend of power and performance. Great for worry-free, effortless turning and increased float in off-piste conditions. See Camber Detail
- Full Poplar Core – a strong lightweight wood core for maximum pop, power and response.
- Bi-axial Fiberglass – a lighter weight glass with softer flex characteristics for a more forgiving all mountain ride.
- Symmetrical Flex – soft 1 2 3 4 5 stiff
- UHMW Extruded Base – fast, durable and easy to repair base material.
- Rubber Foil Dampeners – provide a smoother ride by absorbing vibrations caused from variable terrain giving your legs the endurance for more runs.
- 1 Degree Bevel – allows for catch free turns and confident shred action.
- Sizes – 148, 154, 160
Available at Sport Chek