- All Mountain Board
- Kid’s True Twin-Tip Shape
- EZ Rocker Flat Technology
- Availability: Canada
- Kid’s True Twin-Tip Shape – multipurpose all mountain CAP construction.
- EZ Rocker Flat Technology – flat base with late rise in the tip and tail that offers the best blend of control and performance. Great for worry-free, effortless turning and increased float in off-piste conditions. See Camber Detail
- Full Lite Poplar Core – a lightweight and durable wood core for additional pop and response in a kid’s specific flex pattern
- Bi-axial Fiberglass – a lighter weight glass with softer flex characteristics for a more forgiving ride.
- Symmetrical Flex – soft 1 2 3 4 5 stiff
- UHMW Extruded Base – fast, durable and easy to repair base material.
- Rubber Foil Dampeners – provide a smoother ride by absorbing vibrations caused from variable terrain giving your legs the endurance for more runs.
- 1 Degree Bevel – allows for catch free turns.
- Sizes – 100, 110, 120, 130, 140
Available at Sport Chek