SIMS 3 YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY*
Your new SIMS Snowboard is warranted to be free of defects in material and/or workmanship for a period of three (3) years from the original date of purchase. If SIMS determines, in its sole discretion, that your SIMS Snowboard is defective, then SIMS shall, at its sole discretion, either repair or replace your SIMS Snowboard without charge to you. All replacements are subject to availability. SIMS will not be responsible for any costs, losses or damages incurring as a result of loss or use to your SIMS Snowboard.
This limited warranty applies only to SIMS Snowboards purchased from an Authorized Dealer and is extended only to the snowboard’s original purchaser. All snowboards returned to SIMS for warranty inspection must receive prior Return Authorization Number (RA#), which can be obtained from the place of purchase or any Authorized SIMS Dealer. If you purchased the product from an authorized online dealer or you physically cannot make it to an Authorized SIMS Dealer, you can contact SIMS at firstname.lastname@example.org to get the warranty process started. It is always helpful to send photos of the potential warranty issue along with a description of the issue when composing your warranty issue email. All snowboards must be shipped pre-paid and insured. SIMS assumes no responsibility for damages during shipment. Shipping charges are non-refundable.
All warranty claims must be accompanied by your original proof of purchase (sales receipt) from an Authorized SIMS dealer.
The following are
excluded from this limited warranty:
• Damage caused by impact, misuse, abuse or neglect.
• Normal wear and tear.
• Cracks or splits in the topsheet due to impact.
• Any delamination to the top or bottom sheets due to impact.
• Stripped inserts due to improper mounting.
• Damage caused by the use of solvents, adhesives or LOC-TITE.
• Damage caused by impact with rocks, stumps, logs, rails, concrete, metal, or any other non-snow object.
• Modification to the board such as, but not limited to, cutting or modifying the tip or tail, as well as using T-nuts.
• Cracked edges are the result of normal wear and tear or impact. This is NOT a manufacturer’s defect and will not be covered under warranty.